Elgin 1D and 2D Barcode Scanner, with support
With excellent performance and robustness, the EL250 impresses with its productivity and affordable cost.
Using Area Imager technology, it is able to read 1D and 2D bar codes at high speed, and can even read on computer screens, cell phones, etc.
This technology also allows barcodes to be read in any position, improving ergonomics for the operator.
EAN13, Danfes, Boletos Bancários, QRCode, among many other standards, are easily read by the EL250.
Ergonomic design, light weight, and automatic reading support are features that make it very comfortable and efficient to use.
– Communication: usb
– Image Sensor: 1080 x 720 pixels
– Barcode Contrast: >= 20%
– Reading angle: Horizontal 41°, Vertical 28°
– Operating Temperature: -10° to 50°C
– Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
– Drop resistance: 2m
– Sealing: IP42
– Operating modes: Manual (trigger), Automatic
– Hands-free reading support: Included
– Barcode Patterns: 1D: upc-a, UPC-E, UPC-E1, EAN-13, EAN-8, isbn (Bookland ean), issn, Code 39, Code 39 full ascii, Code 32, Trioptic Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5(Discrete 2 of 5), Matrix 2 of 5, Codabar (NW7), Code 128, ucc/ean 128, isbt 128, Code 93, Code 11 (USD-8), MSI/Plessey, UK/Plessey, China Post, China Finance, Telepen, GS1 DataBar (old rss) 127mm (5 in. )
– Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.3cm x 6.29cm x 09cm
– Weight: 132g (without cable)
– Cable length: 2m
All information disclosed is the responsibility of the manufacturer / supplier.
Check with the manufacturers of the product and its components for any limitations on the use of all features and functionality.